Mid-Atlantic Fleet & Family Readiness COVID-19 Program Updates
With the current spread of COVID-19, the priorities for Mid-Atlantic Fleet & Family Readiness Programs are to protect personnel and support the mission. We are developing this web page to provide the most current information for MWR, CYP, Housing, FFSC and Galley closures, cancellations and adjusted services.
Naval Weapons Station Yorktown/CAX/HH - COVID-19 Update
Last updated 11 a.m. on Wednesday, July 29 2020.
- For up-to-date news regarding Navy Region Mid-Atlantic, please visit https://www.cnic.navy.mil/om/covid-19-updates.html.
- For up-to-date news on WPNSTA Yorktown, please visit https://www.facebook.com/WPNSTAYorktown/.
- Galley is grab and go only.
Fleet & Family Services (FFSC)
- Classes and events cancelled through March 31, 2020.
- Family Advocacy Program (FAP), Sailor Assistance and Intercept for Life (SAIL), Sexual Assault and Prevention Response (SAPR) services, FAP victim advocacy will be prioritized and continue to operate as staffing allows.
- FFSC will not take on any new clinical counseling cases but will continue to provide resources. If you have further questions, please call 757-887-4606.
Child & Youth Programs
- The CDC is CLOSED to all children whose parents are not Mission Essential Personnel.
- All CDC outreach events are cancelled until further notice.
- All Youth sports, Youth/Teen programs, field trips away from Navy Childcare facilities cancelled.
Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR)
- The Depot - OPEN, Monday to Sunday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sports Zone Gym - OPEN for Active Duty only, Monday to Friday 5 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday & Sunday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Twin Pin Bowling - OPEN, Monday to Thursday 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., Friday & Saturday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m., Sunday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Huntington Hall Fitness Center is OPEN to Active Duty only, Monday to Friday 5 a.m. to 11 p.m., Saturday & Sunday 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- HH Liberty Center is OPEN.
- Deer Cove Golf Course which is OPEN for regular hours.
- CAX Gym - OPEN to Active Duty only, Monday to Friday 5 a.m. to 8 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 4th Street Grille is open for breakfast from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. and lunch from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. It is take out only and you must be wearing a face covering to enter the building.
- CAX Recreational Outside Pool - Opening Wednesday, August 5, Hours of operation are Wednesday to Sunday 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.